To apply for admission to Bishop Lynch, you must complete the below steps. Please use this as a "check list" to make sure that you have completed all items.
We are currently accepting applications for January 2017 transfers and the 2017-18 school year.
- Fill out the Initial Inquiry Form. (Login not required for this form. If you have been on an 8th grade visit with your school then you have already filled out the Initial Inquiry form and do not need to do it again.)
- (Optional) Set up date for student to shadow at Bishop Lynch. You must click "Apply Online" to start your Ravenna account prior to signing up to shadow.
- (Optional) Set up parent tour at Bishop Lynch. Check the Events/Tours page for more details.
- Complete the Online Application. Prospective students apply online using our new Online Application through Ravenna.
- There is a parent portion of the application and a student portion of the application. The application fee must be paid online via credit card. The application fee is $100.
- Request teacher recommendations online through Ravenna. Bishop Lynch requires recommendations from the current English teacher, math teacher and a principal or assistant principal.
- Submit the Release of Records form to current school (form at bottom of page). This form must be printed out and submitted to your current school so that they know you are applying for admission to Bishop Lynch.
- Take the ISEE Test. Incoming freshman must take the ISEE test. Transfer students must submit all standardized testing results from the past two years. If you take the ISEE test more than one time, Bishop Lynch will accept all scores and consider them for admission. You are NOT required to take it more than once. We will not super score the results and all scores will be included in the student's application file and may not be retracted. You can register for the ISEE test on their website, www.iseetest.org. The site number for Bishop Lynch is: 441718.
- (Freshman Only) Fill out the freshman course selection sheet. This is an electronic form that you will be able to view once you start your Ravenna account.
- Family Interview at Bishop Lynch. – Interviews take place in February 2017. Schedule your family interview online through Ravenna.
- Accept Admission Offer. Students selected for admission to Bishop Lynch must send notice of their intent to attend BL along with their tuition deposit and registration fee before enrollment is considered complete. ($915-- which includes $500 tuition deposit and $415 registration fee).
If you have any questions about the above process, please contact the Admissions Office, Admissions@BishopLynch.org.