Parental Permission and Release Form
Our Parental Permission and Release Form is now online. Our efforts to build effective and efficient communication tools rely on our ability to collect important release information to allow our staff to fully serve your student(s). It is also imperative that we have the most current contact information for your entire family to strengthen our efforts to keep you connected to the pulse of BL Life. Please complete the form below and submit prior to noon, Thursday, September 1, 2016, NO EXCEPTIONS, in order to ensure the best possible communication with your family. Student records will be put on hold if the forms are not completed by the deadline (this will affect student/parent access to grades and other online records but NOT access to Blackboard, the online portion of classes).
Please note these five (5) important components that must be completed in order for your student to start the semester:
- Parent Permission/Release for Field Trips
- Authorization and Consent to Provide Emergency Medical Care
- Image/Information Release Authorization (new for 2016-2017: Includes video release)
- Technology Standards
- 2016-2017 Student-Family Handbook Acceptance Statement
Are you getting a message that you're not associated with a student? Or you see the link but it "won't click?" There are two possible causes for this message:
1) You're not logged in as a current parent. Almost all parent userID are complete last name followed by first two (sometimes three) letters of your first name; LynchJo
2) The form has already been completed and processed. Once it's started by one parent/guardian, it will no longer be available to other users. When in doubt, check with any other parents/guardians associated with this student. It's also possible one parent started the form but did not complete it.
3) Still have a question? Please email FriarNET@BishopLynch.org. Be sure to include your name, your student's name, and your phone number, as well as the userID you're using to access the website.
Do you not see a "Start" link below? Please be sure you're logged in as a parent. The form is only visible once you're logged in and only visible to parents.
Please enter your username and password below. If you do not have a username and password, click "New user registration" to register.