Friday, November 18, 2016
Bishop Lynch High School
9750 Ferguson Rd, Dallas, TX
“Meet and Greet” with your grandchild in the Leyden Competition Gym
12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
Welcome from the President, Principal and BL Students
Lunch with your grandchild
1:00 pm – 2:00 pm
Tours and Photos
Complimentary valet available in the Stadium Parking Lot from 11:00 am – 2:00 pm
Please RSVP below by Friday November 11th
or to ShawnAlis Cusato at 214-324-3607 x4161
Grandparents are welcome to bring a canned food and join us
in our school-wide drive benefitting the Brady Center.
If you should have any questions please contact Deb Jaska at email@example.com
Note the below instructions will be given to the student on Friday, November 18th.
Dear Bishop Lynch Student,
Your grandparent(s) have RSVP’d for our Grandparents’ Day event today and please follow these instructions so you are able to find and eat lunch with them.
- Do not leave class until the conclusion of 2nd period
- This will be treated as a 3rd period field trip
- Leave your backpack on the bleachers in the Legacy Gym
- Proceed to the Leyden Competition Gym and find your grandparent(s) who will be seated at one of the tables – do not stop at the registration table to see if your grandparent has arrived
- A box lunch will be provided for both you and your grandparent but please do not grab them until you have been instructed
- All drinks will be on the table
- After the lunch and program there will be photo booths set up in the Legacy Gym for a complimentary photo memento
- If time permitting you are welcome to take your grandparent(s) on a tour of the school
- You are expected to be back in your 4th period class
Note if your name is not on the list, your grandparent has not RSVP’d for the event so please go to your 3rd period class.