Participation in the Senior Retreat is MANDATORY - a Graduation requirement.
- The Senior Retreat will take place on September 18-19, 2016 at the Greene Family Camp near Waco, Texas.
- Students will be transported by buses, leaving on Sunday morning, September 18 and returning on Monday, September 19.
- Mass will be celebrated at the retreat on Sunday evening.
- Students are to arrive in the Bishop Lynch Atrium no later than 8:15 am. Do not plan to leave a vehicle at BL overnight. Please arrange to be dropped-off.
- Luggage and all carry items (pillows, backpacks, and purses) are to be placed outside the main school entrance. Remember to pack light . . . you have to carry whatever you bring!
- Plan on picking up Monday around 3:45 pm in the BL Football Stadium parking lot.
- No cell phones, iPods, etc. may be used during retreat activities.
- Students are not to leave their cabins after lights out.
- No students are allowed in cabins of students of the opposite sex for any reason.
- Students who violate any rules/guidelines/instructions may be asked to call parents, leave the retreat, and be subject to policies outlined in the Student Handbook.
What to bring for service project
Last Name A-F: bring shampoo/soap, travel size (at least 3 each)
Last Name G-L: toothbrushes/toothpaste (travel size, at least 3 each)
Last Name M-P deodorant
Last Name Q-R: small snacks (trail mix, granola bars)
Last Name S-Z: pairs of socks
WHAT TO BRING
A refillable water/sports bottle
Sleeping bag (or sheets) - Cabins are air-conditioned
One small carrying bag
MODEST Swimming suit
Two changes of clothes to suit the weather
Extra Sweatshirt or sweater
MEDICATIONS - all prescriptions and over-the-counter meds must be given to the nurse.
Snacks in FACTORY-SEALED containers only - no homemade foods are allowed.
WHAT NOT TO BRING
- DRINKS (water will be provided - sodas may be purchased)
- HOMEBAKED FOODS
- Drugs, Alcohol, Tobacco Products
- Anything else prohibited in the Student Handbook
Parent volunteers are needed to provide "late night snacks" for the students