Naviance Family Connection
Login to Naviance Family Connection
Family Connection from Naviance is a comprehensive Web-based service designed especially for students and parents to help in making decisions about colleges and careers. Here is some of what Family Connection will allow a student to do:
· Prep for the SAT/ACT
· Research colleges and make comparisions of GPA, standardized test scores, and other statistics to actual historical data from Bishop Lynch for students who have applied and been admitted in the past.
· Build a resume, complete on-line surveys, and manage timelines and deadlines for colleges.
· Take a personality and interest inventory (“Do What You Are”), which links a student to possible career choices.
· Junior and Senior years: find out which colleges are visiting Bishop Lynch, and sign up to attend their sessions.
· Senior year: manage your college applications on-line—the use of this system is mandatory for seniors!
Contact your counselor if you need your personal registration code for registering the first time.
Is Naviance missing a score for your ACT or SAT test? No problem....
Report it here and we'll load it to Naviance. Keep in mind that this information is only loaded to Naviance and you'll still need to ensure that any colleges/universities you wish to report your scores to receive them.
You can also email a screenshot of your score report from the testing website to FriarNET@BishopLynch.org and we'll load from that.
Please allow 6 to 8 weeks after you take the test for the testing folks to prepare the score report file and for us to load it.
The most recent scores that have been loaded are:
- ACT: August 2016 (loaded September 14, 2016)
- SAT: Mar 2017 (loaded April 12, 2017)
You must be logged in to submit a Naviance Missing Test Score Report